Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yummy Sunday Dinners

We had the bestest dinner in the world tonight. Steak (a super huge one that was like 32 oz that had been marinated all day long and then grilled and was so good), homemade rolls fresh out of the oven warm with butter, a smoothie with bananas, strawberries, and peaches. SOOOOO GOOOODDDD!!!!!!

Anyways we have been having yummy dinners for a while now....like 3 weeks in a row with homemade rolls and past 2 weeks with homemade mashed tators. Its super yummy to have a day where the food is amazing and to have time to prepare it and not be starving hungry.

Anyways, this past week was Stephanie's second week of work. I'm getting used to waking up in the mornings, but it is still early and I'm tired by the end of the week. I have been absorbing a ton of information, but think I at least know enough acronyms now to understand what people are talking about. I think it will just get better and better with time as things make more sense and I learn more about how HDDs work so I can better understand what people are talking about.

Eric's end of week turned out to be super busy. His work put out an ad in the paper and mailed out coupons so he has been working nonstop from start to close. He's super tired and glad for a day to sleep in and take a nap.

Things are going good and we are looking forward to Labor Day and a short break.

1 comment:

Tawny said...

Mmmmm, I think I'm hungry now. Glad dad has a grill now so I don't just have to think about steaks like you have. ;)