Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Finally a vacation!!!

And finally a post on our blog. Yay for Thanksgiving! I'm very thankful for a break from school and for not a huge load of homework to do :). I wishes my Eric didn't have to work, but such is life and so we have the great experiment.......cooking a Turkey in our little oven. Lol hopefully we won't have to call tech support too many times.

Well, for some randomness I guess a little update. Eric now works for Les Schwab Tires downtown like 10 mins from our house. Its an okay job he says, tiring changing gets the same, but he has fun people to work with at least. He works lots and lots and Stephanie never sees him anymore so she doesn't like that :(. But I guesses work is somewhat necessary.......

Stephanie still goes to school. It is not over yet. I do hw all day long. Like heat transfer and mea'urement and more boringness....and I guess I can admit it some coolness. I have an awesome senior design project and I like math and hw for all that I complain ;).

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night.

No comments: